Saturday, July 30, 2005 | On this day:

Norton 2029

Norton 2005 products(Antivirus , Firewall , Internet Security etc) users , listen to me carefully .
Normally the period for which you get free updates for these programmes is one year . But today only , I got hold of a patch which would make the programme get free updates uptil the year 2029 . Yes its true ! No joke .
And this patch is actually working (I have used it on my computer).
If you want this patch you can send me a mail and I will reply with the required file .My E-mail id can be found on my profile .

4 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, July 30, 2005, Blogger frankzzsword said...

make sure that it isnt illegal, I dont use norton but I think it would violate google terms of use to give out these kind of stuff unless its available in their own website.

 
At 11:05 PM, July 30, 2005, Blogger DeAtHr!dEr said...

siddharth i also have this file which i got a lot earlier. but when u copy it on the folder where it says to copy and restart norton it shows 2029. but when u try to download new updates it takes a lot of time and also after the updates have been installed it come back to 31, dec, (current year). So u have to copy it each year.
I suggest u to switch it to any other antivirus software as norton slows the comp and sometimes not able to scan accurately.

 
At 11:43 PM, July 30, 2005, Blogger Shashank Shekhar said...

Please no discussion about cracking/patching and stuff on the blog.

 
At 12:19 PM, July 31, 2005, Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

Well Varun , yes its illegal .
Sorry Shashank , no more of these type of posts in future .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home