Tuesday, August 02, 2005 | On this day:

Spry & Mighty!

From http://www.apple.com/mightymouse/

In the beginning, there was one button. Then there were two. Then there were clickable scroll wheels and programmable toggles and solid-state slides. But nobody made a mouse as easy to use as your Mac. Until now. Mighty Mouse combines the capability of a multibutton mouse with Apple’s signature top-shell design for the best of both form and function. Use it any way you work: Stick with single-button simplicity or click with multibutton efficiency.
-----------------------
Hey this seems cool. I sure want to get my hands on one. :-P Pity its only for Mac OS X Tiger.

4 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, August 02, 2005, Blogger frankzzsword said...

Wow are you kiddding me,

THIS might me our future.

simply amazing

 
At 11:15 PM, August 03, 2005, Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

Dont loose heart shashank . Hamara bhi number aayega .

 
At 11:51 AM, August 05, 2005, Blogger Bharat said...

mate, u got ur facts wrong... the mighty mouse does work with windows xp

 
At 11:12 AM, August 06, 2005, Blogger Shashank Shekhar said...

Well.. I found this line on the main page

"Unlike any other mouse on the market, Mighty Mouse was designed specifically to work with Mac OS X Tiger..."

But somehow missed the XP part. Thanks for the info. Great.. now I can get it when I will.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home