Wednesday, January 25, 2006 | On this day:

Clan Meeting Required

We all need to meet online someday/night. 12th was not available on 23rd. Most of us were busy scribbling each other's shirts. Next two days were pracs for 12th.

But I know that organizing an online meeting is a real pain in the neck. Half the people turn up, half don't. Those who do, turn up late. Yahoo is one of the buggiest softwares out there, keeps crashing, kicking people out automatically etc etc. I need not go on. Here's an alternative to the online meeting scheme. If possible, we all meet on some day, say 29th. If everyone agrees, we can meet in the Intel/DX Lab at around 10 AM? Mostly, we need to have the new team in place. This includes the new-comers, including the ones who haven't shown their faces yet. We need to ask them to volunteer to learn a new skill and become useful.

http://ramjasrkp.com/dynamix/recList.htm

I leave it to the new team to select the ones who are to be contacted and asked to attend the meeting. We do not need a crowd, and the maximum number of people from the new recruits should be about 6-7. Stefan, Kislay Pandey (7C) etc are really talented and should be encouraged. The existing new team who have been active are talented too, that's why they are in DX. :-) I will not define who is in the new team and who is not. Whoever considers himself/herself part of the new team and is prepared to work for it, is in. So contact only the ones who are going to work, and a minimum of 5 new recruits should attend the meeting. I leave it to Sid & Sanchit to organize the meeting and contact the neccesary people. Who all from the recruitment list do you people think should attend?

9 Comments:

At 3:52 AM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Tarun Gahlot said...

ohk mr. head boy....'m tarun of class 9-b...'n i want to be a member of Dynamix...though i didn't participated in any of the competion in 2005(xcept frag fest2005 in which i qualified for 2nd round). neither i knew abt these competition nor i was approached for them.if ne1 wanna know more abt me then logon to-http://9-brocks.blogspot.com( blog created by me).bye

 
At 9:02 AM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

ohk mr. anderson ... 'm Ayush of Class 12 - A, and a Senior Member of the DynamiX Clan ... wht u gawt 'ere is pretty crude 'n wht say u cum down to the Intel Lab 'n properly talk to us abt ur interest ... bye.

 
At 10:50 AM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Shashank Shekhar said...

Hey Tarun, sure thing, why don't you send me a mail telling me about yourself in more detail. My mail id, hmm.. I'll not give it out here, but you can email me at neobruteshekhar@yahoo.com, and then I'll send you my usual email address. If you're interested, there's no reason why you can't join.. of course I would prefer being called by my real name and not some pseudo-real title, especially as it makes me feel like a head-dhaba waiter. ;-)

PS: Anyone here knows who this Neo is who comments on the tag-board? I am interested in that as that person's got the same first nick-name as me. My net-name's about 4 1/2 years old though.. and originated while playing Unreal Tournament online regularly..

 
At 11:07 PM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Tarun Gahlot said...

thnks ayush 'n mr.shekhar..i only posted wid my display name as neo..actually i was inspired by matrix trilogy(in which keanu reeves has his name as 'neo")..mr.shekhar i have ur gmail id(don't wrry u only gave me that in dynamix lab)..mr.ayush i know u very well infact v 've met couple of times..!!..yes i'll b there at intel lab..though i accept i 'm not a bond in computers but there r many things which i know 'n they r well sufficient for me..one more thing mr.shekhar i prefer to chat rather than wasting 15mins typing a idiotic mail..ohk i'll mail u soon

 
At 5:54 AM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Shashank Shekhar said...

Generally a mail is like a concentrated tablet of all the information you want. You waste a lot of time in Howdy and wassup in chats. How come you're afraid of typing if you're a tech-guy eh? ;-)

I remember vaguely giving my id to a couple of people in the lab. Good to see you active online.

 
At 8:08 AM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

The people I know who use that Name (and there are a lot of them) have been inspired by the same character. Anyhow, See you later.

 
At 9:32 AM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Uma Damle said...

FYI 29th is Sunday

 
At 12:49 AM, January 28, 2006, Blogger Tarun Gahlot said...

so at last wen is the DX club meeting..'n in which period new comers r supposed to assemble at intel lab.

 
At 6:42 AM, January 29, 2006, Blogger Shashank Shekhar said...

Hey 30th is the 12th class farewell party.. how are we supposed to have a meeting? After school, no chance as many kids can't stay late. (remember, we aren't talking about just 12th, we're talking about new recruits)

Sometime in Feb I guess..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home