Saturday, September 10, 2005 | On this day:

Outlook Express and G-Mail

I am fed up now.
I have tried everything which is possible but still also i have not been able to send even a single mail from my G-Mail account using outlook express .
I have checked all the setting about approximately 103 times .They are all correct . In fact i have also used the G-Mail configurator but it also had no effect . I can only receieve mails but i cannot send them .
One more thing , I also have an Yahoo account on Outlook and it works perfectly .
So , now the big question . CAN ANYONE HELP ME ???
I shall be grateful to him/her .

3 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, September 10, 2005, Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

The settings given in the G Mail settings should work fine. Atleast they do in my OE.
Maybe your OE is screwed up.

 
At 4:46 AM, September 10, 2005, Blogger frankzzsword said...

what omg omg omg,

okay LOGIN TO GMAIL > SETTINGS (on TOP)> Forwarding and POP > tick "Enable POP for all Mails" and download their outlook setup..

it will configure automatically.

cya later, if nothing Helps, u should go to help here "http://mail.google.com/support/?ctx=%67mail&hl=en_GB"

and find out the problem.

good luck

 
At 8:27 AM, September 11, 2005, Blogger Shashank Shekhar said...

Wisest thing to do is not to use Outlook Express in the first place! Insecure piece of code.. I got my dear nimda virus due to that..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home