Wednesday, July 13, 2005 | On this day:

Tagore Participation

As of now, Sanchit Gulati of class X is going for gaming. We have recd. no futhur entries. I think I will put up a notice on the boards for people who wish to go for Flash.. as I vaguely remember that someone from IXth does know Flash. I'll put the entire thing except senior gaming. I'll put up Junior Gaming.

Som, sorry but you need to give the newer guys a chance. I was going to send you & Sanchit till I found out that only one student from VI - XII wud be sent. Seriously, I wonder how they think that pitting sub-juniors against seniors will be a fair event. Even in FF we won't be doing that. But since its the case, I decided that we shall send Sanchit so that he gets some match practise.. and hopefully some shiny prizes for Princi's room. ;-)

Sanchit, I think I can get you some practise time in the Intel/Chip labs and if I can manage it.. Som, could you help him out in his tactics and moves? We must set a trend of getting the students prepared before the event in not just gaming.. but other events too. Sanchit, go kick some a**! Som, I hope you understand me. I promise to send you in the next event.

2 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, July 16, 2005, Blogger Shashank Shekhar said...

Sanchit.. start practicing. You're going for the event. Pankaj sir has agreed to send you. Prove yourself now!

 
At 11:14 AM, July 17, 2005, Blogger Shashank Shekhar said...

Oh c'mon Som! You know as well as I do that nobody's lost faith in you. :-) You're not the old dog here. Not yet. Sanchit has to get some match exp too. g'luk Sanchit. Practice Q3A, UT-2003/2004, NFSU (I/II), AOM, Halo, and as many as you can from that small list we prepared in the meeting the other day. Halo is there in the Intel/DynamiX lab. I have Q3A full.. actually Shinon has it now. Can get it for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home