Friday, June 09, 2006 | On this day:

Dynamix Ventures

Owing to the fact that July, August & September are the competition months of the year, I propose that the Dynamix activities should be confined to the above stated months.

Now, the list of events in alpha order is
* Dynamix 2006(maybe August)
* Initiation of Tech-Ed(Definitely July, no questions)
* Logic Test(late September)

I very well can sense that the list ended as soon as it started, but I wanted to be kind of practical keeping in mind the present manpower & resources conditions of the clan. If anyone wants to suggest, add or contribute, I'd welcome the idea anyway.

Regards
(Siddharth Razdan)

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, June 09, 2006, Blogger Sanchit Gulati said...

I know we lack man Power that no even 1/4 of what we have to cover.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home