Wednesday, October 05, 2005 | On this day:

Mt. St. Mary's Team

Here is the team that's going as of now to Mt. St. Mary's on 15th October:

Quiz:
Shakti Mehra - 9B
Prashanth - 9B
Stefan - 9B
Uma Damle - 10B

Web Designing:
Shakti Mehra - 9B
Prashanth - 9B

Gaming:
Sanchit Gulati - 10B

Code:
Siddharth Razdan - 11A


Now, from classes 9, 10, & 11, I need people for:
Sym, where you have to talk on stuff, stuff like Social Relevance of IT, India - Outsourcing Hub of the world etc. Check out Rules to see the other topics.

Design_Matrix: A photoshop DG event.
Ad Enact: 4 ppl have to think up an ad in 40 mins or something and act.
Sloganomics: Think up a whacky slogan.

And one more programmer.

There's no sense in sending a half-team.. there'll be no chance of winning the overall that way. Especially since Sym has a lot of points... more than the others.

6 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, October 05, 2005, Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

On what basis are you sending Mehra and Prashanth for Web D?

 
At 11:31 PM, October 05, 2005, Blogger Uma Damle said...

Shashank,did you not read the last comment I made in the last post about the competition?It's 3rd Sat and I am not going.When I had initially volunteered,I thought that it was 2nd Sat..realised my folly later.
This is keeping in mind that I'll have to miss classes during the DX..
Please take my name off the list

 
At 11:40 PM, October 05, 2005, Blogger Shashank Shekhar said...

Uma: Okay I'll take off your name
Ayush: On the basis that they've shown some talent, and on the basis that we have to send new faces now. I've talked to them to sort of size them up.. and seems that they can improve with some experience.

 
At 10:49 AM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

Hey Som !!! Dont take it personally . You see it has been so noble on the Shashank's , Ayush's etc part that they are getting their juniors familiar with some experience . This will help us when you pass out . Many of the lads (including me) haven't seen and felt how these computer competitons look like . Therefore as a part of the *future-preparations* this step has been taken .
Hope you understand .

 
At 10:51 AM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Shashank Shekhar said...

Yep, sorry Som, me & you are old lions now. :-) This is just for classes 9, 10 & 11.. preferably 9 & 11 since 10th too is like us in a way.. preboards and stuff.

 
At 10:58 AM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

3 guys have to go for the Programming Event . One is me myself , second one is required . Who is third one ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home