Tuesday, March 15, 2005 | On this day:

A note to juniors

I thought there was one issue that had long to be addressed, and now that juniors are coming to the blog too, here it is:

Message originally emailed to Benjamin Cherian:
------------------------------
One special Note I wish to say: I really do not like the way you all
treat Uma. Whatever and however she is, is what i'm least interested in. As your senior, I foresee problems with the attitude of the new members. Whatever you do outside the clan is none of my business, but what you do within the clan is definately my concern. I was very coolly informed by one Mr. Ankit Dhotrekar that nobody speaks to Uma, and I got the message from the manner he said that: Forget her. She has talent in graphics, and personal relationships/dislikes do not come into concern when you look in the perspective of the clan. This kind of behavior will lead to weakening of the club from within. We cannot permit that since the club is still in its infancy. Has she been informed about the workshops? I had told you to tell her that. In the clan, no one is allowed to act in a manner clouded by personal emotions. If its in the well-being of the clan that Uma is allowed to explore her artistic talent, so be it. No one is permitted to purposely or sub-consiously deprive her or anyone of oppurtunities. This has to be made clear. The most basic requirement for joining the clan is: Dedication to it, and always working for its well-being. Whether you like it or not, the way we're going, I foresee the clan's collapse in 2 years. Whatever you do. It will collapse if you all remain insincere like this. I am not refering to Ben, he's working hard. I mean the junior classes generally. This workshop is also a gauge of how sincere you will be in the coming days. I'm just 2 or 2 1/2 years elder to most of you, so I will not advise you. I am telling you all of the basic rules of conduct. This is important not just here, but in your future careers too.
------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home