Monday, March 14, 2005 | On this day:

DynamiX notes

DynamiX notes


hi guys
I am blogging for the first time and am just testing to see whether this really works. so i am posting these lyrics just for all of you

5. BRYAN ADAMS- SUMMER OF 69 LYRICS

I got my first real six-string
Bought it at the five-and-dime
Played 'til my fingers bled
Was summer of '69

Me and some guys from school
Had a Band and we tried real hard
Jimmy quit and Jody got married
I shualda known we'd never get far

Oh when I lock back now
That summer seemes to last forever
And if I had the choice
Ya - I'd always wanna be there
Those were the best days of my life

Ain't no use in complainin'
When you got a job to do
Spent my evenin's down at the drive in
And that's when I met you

Standin on a mama's porch
You told me that you'd wait forever
Oh and when you held my hand
I knew that it was no or never
Those were the best days of my life

(Chorus) Back in Summer of '69

Man we were killin' time
We were young and restless
We needed to unwind
I guess nothin' can last forever, forever, noooo

And now the times are changin'
Look at everything that's come and gone
Somethimes when I play that old six-string
I think about ya wonder what went wrong

Standin' on a mama's porch
You told me it would last forever
Oh the way you held my hand
I knew that it was now or never
those were the best days of my life

from
benjamin.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, March 14, 2005, Blogger Shashank Shekhar said...

Hey buddy, welcome to the blog. Currently I can't type much since I decided to go down the memory lane and play Quake3 Arena, and man! what a match. It was supposed to be a 20 minute match with 999 frags (essentially unlimited), but for some reason it didnt' stop at 20 mins, and since I haven't seriously gamed UT and stuff since almost a month, I was dead tired at the end of 1/2 hr. I was literally dropping dead there, at 101 frags and the comforting thought that I had ruled the list for almost 20 minutes by nearly 20 frags difference, I decided to quit (yeah yeah! I know that quitting a match is cowardliness).

To Benjamin, welcome again, and hope that we will have you as a regular user here, and more ppl come in. This blog has long been the domain of a few cracks. That has to change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home