Saturday, March 25, 2006 | On this day:

Obey Me. I am the Lord.

Dynamites,
As Ayush Gupta is out there in the Island of Singapore, the only capable personality left for the effective management of this blog is me myself. Therefore, guidelinies and rules by me are to be followed from now on. They are listed below.

* I have the right to thrawt every person on this blog.
* Every post, before being posted, should be reviewed by me, and should be posted after I've given my consent.
* I can openly advertise about my personal blog on this blog.
* I can kick out any person, if I find him/her un-worthy of Dynamix-Notes. Also this kicking out process can be undertaken without giving any reason.
* I warn you of any negative comments against me, also about my poor english.

So people, with this post, I mark the start of autocratic rule on thi blog. Enjoy.

Note: No hard feeling against anyone. This post is being posted with utter sracastic mood and under no circumstances, this should be taken seriously. Also other administrators, please don't delete this post.

9 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, March 25, 2006, Blogger Tarun Gahlot said...

Gud Mr.Razdan, you showed your real intentions to us well in advance.
*** I can openly advertise about my personal blog on this blog.*** So you are again inviting DynamiteS for a deeeeep discussion over this topic.huh??
***I can kick out any person, if I find him/her un-worthy of Dynamix-Notes. Also this kicking out process can be undertaken without giving any reason.....I can't understand what do you mean by the thing in THE BOLD!!!
I'd like to learn something more about your AUTOCRATIC RULE. ;-)

 
At 12:10 AM, March 26, 2006, Blogger Shashank Shekhar said...

Ooo I'm scared! ;-) All hail the New Lord!

 
At 12:10 AM, March 26, 2006, Blogger Shashank Shekhar said...

Wonder whether we'll see a war for the Lordship when Sir Ayush returns from exile..

 
At 6:13 AM, March 26, 2006, Blogger Anshuman said...

Good heavens, this place smells like Pak - with an autocratic Musharraf lurking around ;)

 
At 6:41 AM, March 26, 2006, Blogger Siddharth Razdan said...

Hey people...I told you not to take all this seriously. Although I liked it when Shashank said "All hail the New Lord!" ;-)

Note: Any nice-hearted person, plese inform me one day before Ayush is back :-P

 
At 8:47 AM, March 26, 2006, Blogger Abhishek Nandakumar said...

lol

 
At 11:06 AM, March 27, 2006, Blogger Uma Damle said...

Helloo! We all live in a virtual world, remember? Ayush need not be physically present here to err...fight for his throne.I am sure he'll find a WI-FI even if he gets marooned on a desert planet.

 
At 4:07 PM, March 27, 2006, Blogger Ayush Gupta said...

Whatever.

 
At 3:17 AM, March 29, 2006, Blogger frankzzsword said...

Whatever is the first studio album by the American singer/songwriter Aimee Mann, released in 1993. (see 1993 in music)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home